Information we collect and how we use it
We collect various types of information when you access the Site, including information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, location, and insurance and payment information. We collect this type of information when you set up an account with us, book an appointment, or otherwise fill out forms or communicate with us.
We also collect certain technical information from your device when you visit and use the Site. This type of information includes the IP address from which you access the Site from, a device identifier such as a cookie or mobile device identifier, the time and date you visited the Site and how you browse and interact with the Site. We may collect this type of information from your device using cookies, web beacons, clear gifs, and other similar technology.
We may combine this information with the other information you provide to us or that we collect in order to perform various functions. For example we use the information we collect to:
- Provide the Site to you including to track your care, manage your payment and insurance, communicate with you, facilitate communications with your therapist, authenticate users, and perform other services you request;
- Complete transactions;
- Remember your settings and preferences;
- Improve and customise the Site;
- Perform analytics about how the Site is used;
- Communicate with you about our services and respond to your inquiries;
- Monitor the Site for fraudulent or other insecure activity;
- Internal auditing and record keeping; and
- Perform other functions disclosed at the time of collection
- With your approval we may record a therapy session that is used in supervision.
How we share information
We may share some of the information we collect with various entities from time to time, including:
- Entities we share information with at your request, including therapists;
- Service providers that help us provide the Site and other services, such as web hosts, payment processors, and analytics providers;
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- Third parties and government entities when we are required to do so by law or due to a subpoena or other legal process;
- Third parties as a result of a merger or sale of all or part of Ronnie Adamowicz, including at bankruptcy.
- Third parties to protect our rights and the rights of others.
If you wish to access or update the information you provide to us, you can do so by logging in to your account and making changes there or email us at ronnieadamowicz.com/contact.
Third Party Links
You may encounter links to third party websites and apps that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those third parties and encourage you to review the privacy policies on those websites to learn more about their practices.
Ronnie Adamowicz has implemented reasonable safeguards to help secure the information we collect.
This Site is not intended for the use of children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.