Psychologist Hampton | Ronnie’s Somatic Counselling Hampton Therapist is here
Psychologist Hampton Group is proud to welcome Ronnie who has recently moved to Melbourne. As a counselling Hampton somatic therapist, Ronnie offers traditional therapy, as well as deeper embodied therapies.
Psychologist Hampton Welcomes Ronnie’s Psychotherapy & Counselling in Hampton
Are you a resident of Hampton and looking to begin counselling? Ronnie Adamowicz is a psychotherapist, counsellor, wellness coach, and life coach at Melbourne Counselling Clinic, which is based in Melbourne, Australia. His services reach clients all over the world in person or via online counselling and teletherapy, which is psychotherapy that is carried out over Zoom or telephone.
Why should you consider online counselling?
Zoom sessions are an ideal method for therapy during the pandemic; this way you can see a therapist from the comfort of your own home, while minimising your exposure to Covid-19. Therapy via Zoom is a wise choice because it allows you to see the therapist while speaking with them and thereby can connect better with them. Teletherapy and online counselling has been shown to be just as valuable as in-person therapy. In addition to Zoom sessions, Ronnie offers phone sessions if you prefer it.
Of course as Psychologist Elwood, Michael says, “I like to mx it up”. Some clients start off with online counselling, and then come to the Counselling Hampton Clinic for face to face sessions.
What are some of the benefits of teletherapy and online counselling?
- A high level of satisfaction – people who use teletherapy have reported being very satisfied with this mode of therapy
- Improved public health- you can slow the spread of Covid-19 by staying home, and reduce your own risk of exposure
- Accessibility- you do not need to leave home to do therapy
- Financial savings– because you do not have to drive to therapy
- Research supports that teletherapy can be as effective as in-person therapy – an analysis in 2010 showed that distance-based teletherapy for cognitive behavioral therapy can be just as effective as in-person therapy for helping people who have depression
- Click this link to learn more about teletherapy with Ronnie: https://ronnieadamowicz.com/online-counselling/
Ronnie also offers Face to Face At the Counselling Hampton Clinic
Face to face sessions offer a more intimate sessions that can add help support clients who really need more human interaction. Some of Ronnie’s clients even mix it up – some weeks are online, and others are face to face at his Counselling Hampton Clinic
What is Ronnie’s therapeutic style?
In his Counselling Hampton clinic, Ronnie uses a combination of talk therapy and somatic psychotherapy, which together help integrate the nervous system and emotions. Specifically, he emphasises what is called experiential somatic body-centered work. In addition to somatic therapy and talk therapy, Ronnie also incorporates a variety of other types of counselling into his practice, including: cognitive behavioural therapy, existential therapy, process experiential emotion-focused therapy, and psychodynamic therapy.
- Anger management
- And many more issues, such as trauma, existential distress, and attachment injuries
Feeling nervous to begin with a Counselling Hampton Therapist?
While this is a completely natural feeling, Ronnie makes it a seamless adjustment for you, ensuring you feel comfortable from the first session and throughout the process of therapy.
Ronnie’s empathetic and non-judgmental approach assures that you do not feel alone, which will make you more at ease when starting therapy. With Ronnie’s help, your personal struggles will become more manageable, and you will also gain a greater understanding of yourself.
How long does therapy last?
Short-term counselling lasts around 6-10 sessions, whereas long-term psychotherapy begins at around 20 sessions.
How long are the Zoom sessions?
Typically, the length of each session is one hour, but the first session is 1.5 hours.
Interested to learn more and book your first Hampton Counselling Session?
Ronnie offers free initial 20-minute consultations via Zoom or telephone. Book you counselling Hampton session today.
● Tutty, S., et al. (2010). Evaluating the effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral teletherapy in depressed adults [Abstract].