Psychologist Tel Aviv Therapist Welcomes the Somatic Counselling Tel Aviv Psychotherapist
Your counselling Tel Aviv Therapist is available. Using the latest in Polyvagal somatic theory to help transform trauma. If you’re struggling in relationships, work, health, or general well being, get in touch. Make sure you find a Psychologist Tel Aviv Therapist who uses somatic therapy. It blew my mind (body?) away.
Counselling in Tel Aviv Get’s Big
It’s my personal belief that every soul in Tel Aviv can benefit from the proper approach to counselling and therapy. Even if you wouldn’t normally characterize yourself as someone who needs a Psychologist in Tel Aviv , the reality is that having a professional in psychology or counselling can often drastically improve your life!
Our pasts dictate to us how we must act in our modern day and future. Often, these past experiences can impact us in ways that we don’t even understand. If you’re looking to understand that, as well as work at creating a future that is going to be fulfilling and focused on what you care about more, the answer may lie in getting in touch with yourself.
How does my Counselling differ to other Psychologists in Tel Aviv?
If you’re looking for a unique approach to counselling in Tel Aviv, I’ll be able to help you out with a variety of concerns (see below) and through approaches that you just aren’t going to find everyone else offering. Have you tried therapy in Tel Aviv before only to find you were worse off? The thing is, feeling worse off means one of two things: the approach wasn’t quite right for your needs (common in those who study and practice only in classic CBT), and/or your journey was only halfway done. If you want support and help to prevent either or both of these realities, my emotion-centred therapy options may be just the right match! My offerings include:
- Somatic Psychotherapy: The classic approach to psychology, as you may already know, is changing your mindset in order to change your emotions on it. Somatic psychotherapy, also known as somatic experiencing, turns that idea on its head for a more emotionally-driven process. This works by working with the body’s ability to store emotions and remember them, and, by changing those emotions, change your mindset. This is often helpful when you have a good idea of how your emotions and your mindset come together.
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: If you’re looking for something like a crash course in emotion, this approach can often be a great starting point. This approach helps you understand emotional patterns in your life and how those patterns come from the emotions that you feel. It also will help you understand the range of your emotions and how you can express them and understand them.
- Process Experiential Emotion Focused Therapy (PEEFT): This is going to help you use emotion and allow it to guide you to resolutions that you are looking to achieve. It will help you become aware of what you feel, monitor how those feelings shift and adapt over time, and then how to use that information to get you to where you want to go.
Your local Tel Aviv Counselling Therapist Can Help
We all come from different backgrounds and it often means that we have unique needs and approaches, emotionally speaking. Not all specialists are going to work with this, using a more generalized and theory-based approach to one or two focus areas. I offer a variety of coverage areas to make sure that I can help as many people as possible with my unique emotion-focused approach. Some of the most popular focus areas include:
- Trauma: From work, home, or past experiences (or all of the above), trauma in our pasts often has an impact on our emotions and mindsets of the present. If you are struggling with any kind of trauma, I can help you work through it and enjoy a life unburdened by flashbacks and triggers.
- Anxiety, stress, and phobias: From social anxiety to work and life stress to full phobias, I can help you tackle those tasks that currently feel impossible so that you can experience more freedom in your short-term and long-term life. This is also helpful for enjoying a quieter running dialogue, too!
- Couples/Relationships: Every couple has good times and hard. If you’re looking for some support and compassion to help you communicate easier with each other, including the ability to share emotions and understand where the other person is coming from. Often, a strong relationship starts with emotional clarity and communication to help everyone get along easier and better than before where everything seemed to be on the same level.
- Grief and depression: Depression and grief are both, unfortunately, common problems when it comes to long-term complications emotionally. If you are seeking a guide that can offer you comfort, support, and a companion to help you through the process of finding your way back to normalcy, you’ll find that this emotion-centred concept is going to give you the most freedom possible while still being respectful to its weight and long-term ups and downs.
How to find a Psychologist Tel Avi Therapist?
With over 1400 search results for psychologist tel aviv, how does one even attempt to find the right therapist?
Trying to find the “right one”, is enough to make you want to see a therapist!
I try to differentiate my services by the number of therapeutic models I have under my belt.
And in truth, all those different styles, may not even mean anything to you.
When it comes down to it, the ultimate question is, do I think this therapist gets me, and will be good?
I quickly understood the dilema, and now offer a free 20 minute zoom chat.
There’s no one size fits all therapist. I myself may even recommend you see someone else if I feel you’ll be better looked after. I want to help you.
How my Counselling Tel Aviv Practice Can Help
Even if you’ve had a negative experience with therapy in the past, or you’re not sure if I’m going to be able to offer the right approach for your needs, please reach out and get in touch.
My goal is to do whatever I can to help everyone who crosses paths with me. I’m happy to explain my methods and hear your concerns, as well as answer whatever questions that I can. Even if you decide that our time together isn’t what we’re looking for, I will understand that. The end goal is to find the right approach for each person and make sure that you always know where to turn when you’re looking for help and support. That’s why I’m here, after all.
If you’re ready to push your life into a productive and sound future, it’s going to start with getting in tune with yourself and understanding how your past and the emotions associated with it, influence your daily life now, as well as your goals for the future. This could just be the start of something brand new and exciting. Perhaps even the start of a new future that is going to feel healthy and invigorating. All you have to do is reach out and see for yourself just what’s possible when you put your mind (and heart) to it.