Psychologist Jerusalem Alternatives | Somatic Psychotherapist & Counselling Jerusalem Therapist
Ronnie Adamowicz now offers online counselling for Jerusalem locals via Zoom. Local psychologist Jerusalem therapist welcomes Ronnie to the team!
If you have emotions you struggle to understand or cope with; mental health concerns; or just find yourself being inundated by life’s challenges, counselling could be for you.
When looking for counselling, it’s important to find someone who can help you achieve your goals with an approach tailored to you.
My name is Ronnie Adamowicz, and I would be honoured to help you.
Trying to find the right therapist
A quick google search of Psychologist Jerusalem, is enough to drive you to see a therapist. How can you possibly know where to start?
I try to differentiate my practice by offering a holistic somatic therapy. Moreover, I know how hard it is finding the right therapist. That’s why I offer my clients a 20 minute free consultation. You’ll quickly get a sense if we’ll be good to work together. And if I genuinely see that another collegue may be better suited, I will be upfront and tell you.
How my practice is unique
Therapists, psychotherapists, and psychologists in Jerusalem today often focus on an approach called CBT, or cognitive behavioural therapy.
CBT operates under the notion that disorders in our thought patterns cause complications in our lives.
While CBT is an evidence-based therapy tool, and a powerful one, it’s not the only one. And it’s not always the perfect solution for each individual.
That’s why I prefer to take an holistic approach to the counselling services I provide.
When counselling Jerusalem residents, I employ a combination of therapies intended to find the right blend to suit the individual.
I am trained in CBT, Person Centred Therapy, existential therapy, psychodynamic therapy, Process Experiential Emotion Focused therapy, and somatic experiencing therapies such as focusing.
This means traditional psychology and therapy techniques, CBT, and somatic psychotherapy.
What makes my practice unique in Jerusalem is my somatic therapy; of which I’m a certified focusing oriented therapist.
Psychologist Jerusalem therapist J.F. says “Ronnie’s approach to psychotherapy by bringing somatic therapy to a much needed area.
In this way I’m able to offer you a tailored counselling experience that guides you on your unique journey.
What works for others is not necessary what will work for you.
I want to understand you, your current thoughts, and your dreams — and guide you to what you see as a bright and comfortable future.
A Counselling Jerusalem therapist who works on your time
In an effort to truly tailor my services, I can’t just provide robust tools. I must also make myself available.
Too many people avoid counselling, or are stressed by it, because they must fit it into their already-stressful lives.
That’s why I offer generous working hours six days a week.
You don’t need to worry about fitting me in before or after work, or rushing for a handful of weekend spaces.
I can be available when you need me.
On top of flexible hours, I also offer online therapy.
That way you don’t even need to leave the house!
No traffic, no travel time — just straight to therapy in an environment you’re already comfortable in.
You could even fit a session into a work lunch break.
I am here to help you, and as part of that, I like to be available.
A wide range of counselling services in Jerusalem for a dynamic population
It is important to treat the root causes of a person’s problems, not just their symptoms.
This means being able to address a wide range of underlying concerns.
I have spent a great deal of time familiarising myself with all manner of causes of people’s anxieties and problems.
- Depression counselling. Approximately three million Australians suffer from depression, but only half are seeking help. Let me help guide you out of the darkness and into a brighter tomorrow.
- Person-centred grief counselling. Grief is a terrible burden on the mind and body. Do not try to tackle it alone — let me share in your grief and help you move forward with your life.
- Relationship counselling. Relationships can range from the romantic, to the platonic, to the workplace, and to family. Whatever interaction you’re having with others, I can help make those bonds deeper and more fulfilling.
- LGBTQ+ counselling. As much as society has progressed with LGBTQ+ acceptance, there is still a great deal of uncertainty, confusion, and pain associated with “coming out”. I help people accept themselves and live their authentic lives free of deafening voices of society.
- Low-self esteem counselling. You are worthy of love, and I am here to help you realise that.
- Somatic therapy and counselling. Somatic psychotherapy is about understanding the intimate connection with mind and body, and how we can heal one by treating the other.
With these treatments, I seek to provide effective relief through my counselling in Jerusalem to as many members of the community as possible.
Contact me today for Counselling in Jerusalem
If you’ve never sought therapy before, I hope to provide you with an enlightening experience that guides you through life’s challenges and into a better tomorrow.
On the other hand, if you’ve already sought out therapists or a psychologist Jerusalem therapis, and been disappointed, I encourage you to talk to me.
Many other therapists and psychologist Jerusalem therapists seek to fit their patients to their treatment; I fit my treatment to my patient.
Even if you’ve been through therapy in the past, there is still hope for better days ahead.
A short list of how my unique approach to therapy and my practice may be of use:
- Bring out your inner voice and drown out the voices of society. I can offer this to you in a safe, effective manner, so you can truly understand your innermost needs.
- Guidance through, and out of, troubling times. In order to truly heal, we must sometimes take ourselves to places that cause even more pain than we started with. But with gentle, experienced guidance, I will take you safely through these depths and out the other side to a future you desire.
- A better understanding of yourself. You may be surprised to find after therapy that what you thought you wanted or needed, was not at all what you really wanted or needed. Through therapy, we can find these fundamental truths.
Whether it’s in-person or online, during the week or on the weekends, I am here to help you. If you are ready, it would be my pleasure to help you on your journey.